Are you looking for a new and exciting way to elevate your classic ramen noodle soup recipe? Look no further than this spicy cannabis infused ramen noodle soup recipe. This recipe is the perfect combination of classic comfort food and a unique twist.
The star of this dish is the cannabis-infused sesame oil, which adds a depth of flavor and a subtle high to the soup. When cooking with cannabis-infused oil or butter, it’s important to use the appropriate dosage for your needs and always consume cannabis products responsibly.
In addition to the cannabis-infused oil, this recipe also includes a variety of vegetables such as mushrooms, bok choy, carrots, and green onions, making it a healthy and satisfying meal. You can also add cooked chicken or tofu for some extra protein.
To make this recipe, start by cooking the ramen noodles in boiling broth. While the noodles are cooking, sauté the ginger and garlic in the cannabis-infused sesame oil. Add in the vegetables and cook until tender. If using, add the chicken or tofu and cook for 2 minutes. Add the vegetable mixture to the pot with the cooked ramen noodles and broth, and season with soy sauce, chili flakes, salt, and pepper. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes and serve hot.
This recipe is easy to make, and it’s a perfect option for a cozy night in or for when you want to impress your friends with a unique dish. This cannabis infused ramen noodle soup is a satisfying and delicious meal that will have you coming back for seconds. Give it a try and enjoy the elevated twist on a classic dish.
- 2 packs of Ramen noodles
- 4 cups of chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon of cannabis-infused sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup of sliced bok choy
- 1 cup of sliced carrots
- 1 cup of sliced green onions
- 1 cup of sliced cooked chicken or tofu (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pot, bring the broth to a boil.
- Add the ramen noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes or until they are tender.
- Remove the pot from heat, and set aside.
- In a separate pan, heat the cannabis-infused sesame oil over medium heat.
- Add the ginger and garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, bok choy, carrots, and green onions. Sauté for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- If using, add the chicken or tofu and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable mixture to the pot with the cooked ramen noodles and broth.
- Add the soy sauce, chili flakes, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a simmer and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious and elevated twist on classic ramen noodle soup.