Who doesn’t love a classic chocolate chip cookie? Now, imagine that same delicious, buttery cookie infused with the relaxing and euphoric effects of cannabis. That’s exactly what you’ll get with this recipe for cannabis-infused chocolate chip cookies.
Not only are these cookies delicious, but they’re also easy to make. Simply follow the recipe below and you’ll have a batch of soft, chewy, and slightly buzz-worthy cookies in no time. Just be sure to consume in moderation and adjust the dosage of the cannabutter to your individual tolerance.
- 1 cup cannabutter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cannabutter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until creamy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the cookie dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches of space between the cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve the cookies warm and enjoy!
Note: This recipe is intended for adults who are of legal age to consume cannabis and should be consumed in moderation. The dosage of the cannabutter can be adjusted to individual tolerance.
We hope you enjoy this delicious twist on a classic chocolate chip cookie. Be sure to share the recipe with your friends and followers if you find it to be a hit!